Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kick to the face!

I wish I had an awesome July 4th story to tell but... my life is boring. Where I live there are always TONS MILLIONS a handful of people here for the holidays. I guess Tybee Island is popular or something? News to me. I went down to the beach last year to watch the fireworks but it took us 4 hours to get home. If you have never been to Tybee, there in a 2 lane bridge going on and off the island. So, when holidays come around and everyone wants to go to the beach the road backs up pretty bad. We (my roommates and me) didn't want to put up with that this year so we skipped out on the awesomeness.

My sister and me did go out to the beach the next morning though to help with the beach clean up. It wasn't nearly as dirty as I thought it was going to be. We cleaned it up for a bit and then decided that we were going to go for a nice run along the beach. 


It was sunny so I don't know why it looks overcast in my picture... weird.

The last couple times I've ran I noticed that my calves are not playing nice. That being said, I can up with a sort of solution.


Compression!

I've worn them 2 night in a row and I feel like that are helping. The last time I went to run it took half the time for my calves to join me on my run skip around the park.

The other day after my sister and I finished our run and were getting in the car I noticed this huge slightly smaller than huge spider on the roof of my car. I HATE spiders.


So, I see this spider on the roof of my car and panic. Mainly because I don't want to get bitten and end up like Peter Parker but also because I have an old convertible and I know that the spider can run right under roof and be IN the car. I'm looking around trying to find something to kill this horrible being and there is nothing. The spider starts to run toward the safe haven that is inside my car and I can only do one thing at that point... show that bitch who's boss! I lifted my leg and smashed him with my super awesome kick to his face. My sister watched this whole thing unfold and all she could say afterwards was "I've never seen you kick that high before." yup, what can I say, when my life is in danger, anything can happen.

Did anyone do anything entertaining for the 4th?

No comments:

Post a Comment