Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tin Man

Since walking for 8+ hours on Sunday I had decided to take Monday off from running to recover. When Tuesday rolled around however I still wasn't feeling the love from my feet. Yesterday though, I told myself that I would at least try.

It's weird how much you can miss running.

I went out planning on running around 3 miles but quit after 2. My legs were still tight from all the walking I did. When I normally start out running my legs feel a little stiff but loosen up after a minute or two.  Yesterday though, they did not. The whole time I was running I felt like I needed some WD-40 to get everything working properly. 

I plan on running 3 miles today and hopefully since yesterday my legs have decided that they are going to join me for the run.

 On another subject, I was crusing around pintrest and found this awesome reciepe.


I was so excited about it that I went right out to Kroger and got all the ingredients and went to work.  They were super easy to make and come out looking really cute. I wouldn't say they taste amazing or anything. They just taste like egg. But they are pretty handy because you can make a bunch at once and than put the rest in the fridge for later. I was a little iffy about this cause I'm kinda picky about what I reheat, but this morning I tried em out for my self and they tasted the same as they did when I made em. 


Give it a try! If you like egg you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment