Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mid Year Resolutions

Geez, I've been meaning to get on here and update but for some reason I just feel like I don't have anytime. But don't worry! With it being the middle of the year, we have Mid Year Resolutions to think about! YAY! I don't actually do this, I just thought that it is half way through the year and people who do make resolutions should be checkin themselves to keep on track. I am not one of those people. Not that I'm better than anyone else but I do know me and I know that making one isn't going to make me try harder to accomplish anything. With that being said... my MYR are as follows:

1. Finish watching the office. I'm on season 5 and think I have a great shot at finishing it this year.


2. Run a half marathon. Half way there... I signed up to run the Rock 'n Roll Savannah half with the American Cancer Society in memory of my Great Aunt Frances. I'm trying to raise money for cancer research so yall should stop by my page and give a little love (aka money).


3.  Ride my bike more.

4. Finish the Fifty Shades series. I have about 200 pages left on the last book. Go me!

Man, I know what yall are thinking, this list is crazy hard easy. Yea, that's the point. Why would you make a goal that might not happen. I say, if you are going to make goals, make sure you can accomplish them. Your life will be less depressing if ya do.

Do you have any NYR's that your getting close to finishing?

Good luck to everyone with your resolutions! I'll try and keep ya'll up to date with how mine are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment