Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stats + pre-calc = no free time

As I mentioned earlier, I just started my second term of the summer and I have 2 math classes. I didn't think it was going to be a big deal until my pre-calc teacher decided he was going to kill everyone with tons of homework. Every night this week I've spent 5+ hours working on homework, and not even finishing it all! 


Everyone in class cornered him yesterday and he was nice about everything and cut some our homework in half. Thank God. 

I've been running with my sister for the last 2 weeks and it's going awesome. We are keeping our runs around 10 min/mile. Which I love. After training for my half in April I realized that I couldn't run fast at all. So my goal in running lately has been to up my pace. It is working perfectly. When I first started running with my sister I wanted to kill myself and we were hangin' around 10:30 min/mile. Now we run somewhere in between 9:30-10 min/mile. I still wanna kill myself during the run but not until the end of it.


Today is going to be a test for me. My sister is going to a wedding this weekend so I have to run by myself. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up that great pace! 

I ordered a bunch of new running shorts and the best thing is that they were on sale! I like the Nike Tempos but they cost around $32. I found some on the Nike website that were on sale for $20. Needless to say, I jumped at the chance to get em. I decided to get a wider variety of colors and am very happy with the ones I got.



And I still have one more pair coming!

Do you have any running gear that you love? or do you run in whatever is around?

No comments:

Post a Comment