Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy Day

Yesterday was the start of the 2nd summer term and a very busy day for me. I made the awesome decision to take 2 math classes together. So yesterday I pretty much spent all day doing math. It was AWESOME! 

Aside from that, I actually had a list of stuff that I wanted to get done and finished everything. For me, this is a miracle. I normally make to-do lists and then proceed to either lose them or just ignore them.

After class I headed over to Goodwill to drop off some clothes. I am very much attached to clothes and refuse to give them away. I feel like as soon as I give them up, I want to wear them. But I sucked it up and dropped em off.


After that I went to a tattoo shop and got my ear pierced.


I had been wanting another one for some time and finally decided on this one. So instead of putting it off I just went and took care of it. I figured I was out and about anyways.

Next stop was the textbook store. I had been meaning (for the last year) to sell back my old school books but kept putting it off. I loaded them all up in a book bag and took em to the store. I'm glad I did cause I got this ginormous stack of benjis jackies!


When I was on pintrest, I saw this good idea to help motivate weight loss. Being the person I am, I decided to give it a try. I stopped by the local arts and crafts tore and got this stuff.


You put how ever many rocks that equal the amount of weight you want to lose in one jar and as you lose the weight you transfer them over into the other jar. I thought it was a really good idea, and now I'm putting it to the test. Since my one jar was kinda dinky with nothing in it, I put a couple in there since I have been very slowly losing weight this year. Plus, I wanted more rocks to make it look nicer. I'll let ya know how well the system works!

Kroger was my last stop. I had been putting it off all weekend but caved in and got some normal food. I had to make pancakes this weekend for breakfast cause we were out of everything else.

After I got home, it was time to work on my math homework. I didn't think it was going to take that long but I spent 80 4 hours working on it until I just gave up. I got most of it done though.

 I'm thankful that yesterday was a rest day for me. If I would've had to squeeze in running with everything else I did, I probably would've pulled a Demi Lovato... just sayin.

Did anyone else have a crazy Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment