Friday, June 8, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!

I didn't write anything the other day cause nothing happened. It's been really crappy weather lately and raining ALL day. Needless to say... with all the rain, no running or biking. Boring, I know. I hate going out in the rain so I had to stay inside and make new friends.
my besties
Yesterday I finally got out for the 2 hours it wasn't raining and road on my bike again. I ended up doing the same miles in the same amount of time like the other day, but I felt like this ride was more of a work out than the last. I'm still trying to get used to switching gears more often than not. I don't know about you but when I was younger and road a bike everywhere, I never actually changed gears. So it's been a little weird getting used to changing them when the going gets tough. 

Today, after my Spanish class, I'm off to go visit my family. My best friend signed us up for a Muddy Buddy race which is back home (North Ga). It's about 4.5 hours to get home so I'm going to try and get there sooner rather than later. Everything is packed up (our races costumes included) and I've decided to bring my bike with me on the long trip. My dad rides a bike a night so I figured I could get some good daddy and me bonding going by joining him.

Well... wish my luck in my race, I'll be sure to post pictures when I can. Don't expect to hear from me till at least Sunday. I'm bringing my laptop with me on my road trip but will probably not get to blogging until Sunday since the race is Saturday morning. Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment