Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank God for Porta Potties!

Yesterday started off on a bad note. First, I wanted to run in the morning but (again) sleeping in was what I ended up doing. Second, I had a Spanish test that I was only kinda prepared for. And third, I walked out of my apt and nearly screamed bloody murder when I was this...

It might not look big and it might be dead but it still scared the crap out of me when I thought it was still breathing. I don't know why it decided to die right in front of our door and I wish the next time a spider decides to leave this world it will just do it in a normal place... like the woods.

I think my Spanish test went pretty good, Hopefully I got an A. It was a little iffy. I felt prepared but I felt the test was kinda hard. It sucks cause I still don't know a lot of words so when there is a sentence with a word I don't know I just kinda have to try and guess.

Good news though! I rode my bike yesterday. So even though I didn't get my run in I did get some exercise. After an hour on the bike my butt felt like it had been beat with a 2x4. I read that that normally happens to people who start cycling. It's supposed to take a week or two to get used too. Hopefully closer to a week. I took some pictures along the way...


I know, I know, WHERE IS MY HELMET!?! Well, I don't have one so shut your face. I do plan on buying one just haven't gotten around to it yet. Half way through my ride I had to pee but to my luck there were TONS of porta potties all over the place so I picked out my fav and stopped by...

Just kiddin....maybe :). 

To top off my awesome day I decided that I deserved a present and bought this for myself.

Yes, I LOVE these dumb expensive magazines. I don't know why I care so much about these people but I do. Me and my bestie Jessica Simpson talked about her doing the cover for US Weekly but People was gunna give her more money so needless to say, greed took over and People it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment