Monday, June 11, 2012

(not) Long (enough) weekend

So, this weekend I went home so me and my friend Ana could do a Muddy Buddy race together. I'll post pictures and a little more about the actual race in another post but for now I'll just quickly (or not) recap my weekend.

Friday

 I wanted to leave for home right after I got out of Spanish class so I had to make sure everything was ready to go before I left for class. Being the awesome organizer I am, I put everything off till the last minute and then remembered everything I needed to do and was nearly late to class. I wasn't paying attention when I went to Kroger earlier this week and bought an ass ton of bananas. They were at the point that I needed to use them before I left or they would be bad by the time I got home. So, I chopped em all up and put them in the freezer for later. Along with all the other fruit I had in there for my smoothies...

With all the fruit taken care of I loaded up my bike and hit the road, to school.
yay! on the way home
my company for the trip...

Saturday
  I had to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get ready for the race.

We decided to dress up like Robin Sparkles and Jessica Glitter. I don't know if anyone watches HIMYM but we love the show and who doesn't like to dress up like that!?
After I got ready I still had time to waste before I was picked up so I got started on my Spanish homework.. :/

Off to the race we went and had a blast!

After I got home from the race and took a nice long hot shower I discovered this...

I know ya'll really wanted to see that right? My toenail had been wanting to fall off since after my half but had stuck on pretty long. The time had finally come though and we parted was. It still feels like I'm missing a part of me :( and it looks kinda ugly.

Sunday
 I normally try and leave my parents house around noon so I can get back at dinner time and relax before I go to bed BUT one of my good friends was having a birthday party for her little one. Needless to say... I HAD to stop by and planned on leaving at 3 (still a decent hour) but stayed till 4:30. Go me! It was worth it though. On my way home I stopped by QT for some gas and also got this...

Frozen cappuccino. I LOVE these! They are SO good. I wish we had QTs around here so I could have them for every meal! I made it home by 9, which was enough time for me to lay everything on my floor and pass out. I hope everyone had an eventful weekend. I know mine was!


No comments:

Post a Comment