Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Smoothie!

Yesterday was pretty boring. I didn't really do anything remotely interesting. After my Spanish class I went for a run. I was trying to update my running journal and realized that my counter on here was off. Adjusting the numbers made me feel like the worst runner ever. So, I planned on changing that. I started out and was going to do 2 fast miles but gave up (pretty much) after the first mile. I decided to walk a little bit and then run fast again for another mile but a quarter mile into that run I gave up. It was SUPER hot out. When I started running it was hot but overcast and kinda raining. By the time I started my second mile, all that had gone away and the awesome sun was out.
I decided that since my run went so horrible I was going to come home and hop on my bike for some exercise. Which is a lot easier in the hot sun. I finished up a 15 mile ride and then came home to take care of this issue...


Now I'm down to one container of bananas and almost done with the strawberries! YAY! In the process of making this I decided that I was going to take a bit out of one of the bananas cause I heard that frozen bananas taste like ice cream.... true story. It was amazing! I think I'm going to eat all my bananas like that from now on! Anyways, I piled everything into the blender and it went to work.


It's three bananas, a handful of strawberries, milk, and some yogurt. 


The end result was a little thinker than I normally make them but I think it had something to do with the fact that I didn't let the fruit thaw before I mixed it all up. It ended up being like a triple thick shake. Still good in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment