Friday, June 22, 2012

Call me Picasso

Since I cleaned out my closet I had a couple things I needed to bring to our storage unit to get out of my way. I loaded them up on the back of my car and got rid of em.


Doesn't look like a lot but since all of that stuff was in my closet and my closet is as big as a crescent it took up a lot of room.

 After dropping 'em off, I got home and set everything up so I could start work on my master piece (and ate lunch).



Nothing tastier than a bologna sandwich and some Whales.
I think I like Whales better than Goldfish. Not that Goldfish are bad but Whales are saltier and I think I like it.

I was worried I was going to run out a paint. I bought a tube of each color but once I started paining I realized that it was going to be a close one. I did the brown ones first and than when I started the green ones found out a better way to paint so I didn't end up using as much and had some green left over.


After they all dried I hung 'em up on my wall.


I like the way they look but at the same time lookin' at 'em kinda hurts my eyes. But they look nice so that's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment