Monday, June 18, 2012

Sorry Vampires! I'm out of order.

Last week I gave up coffee because I planned on giving platelets on Saturday morning and I have low iron. The last time I tried to give blood and my iron was too low the doc told me that caffeine hinders your body from absorbing iron.  Something I didn't know or I wouldn't have taken my iron pills with my coffee EVERY morning. Oh well... no big deal. I went out, bought come vitamin C (cause that helps your body absorb it) and I'll lay off the coffee the week prior so I get a good intake of iron. I was SO sleepy all week it was horrible. I only drink a small cup of coffee in the morning and I never really thought it did anything until I stopped drinking it. Anyways, I go in to give and am COMPLETELY confident that I'll be able to... 11.7?!?! what?!?! how is my iron THAT low! I take iron pills three times a day with vitamin C and I laid off all caffeine! I was SO.... sad. I really tried my hardest and still came up short. When they pricked my second finger that reading was a little higher, 12.2, but the minimum is 12.5 so it still wasn't going to work  :(. I really love giving blood and it sucks that I just can't even seem to win. I finally decided last night that I'm giving up. No more trying, I guess I was just not meant to share my awesomeness. So, this morning when I woke up I got this first thing...

A nice cup o' Joe. I've very excited.

While I was listening to my Backstreet Boys radio on Pandora, this song came on...

WHAT?! I LOVE Pandora but sometime it's kinda off. How does Lil Jon fit into the 90's boy band genre? I have no idea. Even though I didn't thumbs up it I did listen because this song remind me of the movie The Proposal with  Sandra Bullock and this hot guy...

Thanks Google Images!

After that I think I need a shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment