Friday, June 1, 2012

Me

Since this is the first post I'm doing I figured I would do a little "about me" kinda thing. This is the first blog I've ever done so don't judge me if things are not crazy awesome. Hopefully they will get better as my blogging time increases.

My name is Jennifer and I currently live in Savannah, Georgia. I've been trying to be the best runner ever (but to no avail). I sprained my ankle back in October and had to take some time off from running and since then started back, messed up my ankle again, hobbled through my first half- marathon, rested, and am finally getting back in the swing of running again, yay! I recently (as in two day ago) bought my first "real" bicycle and can't wait to get the hang of it.

I really just plan on making this blog for myself. I read them (blogs) all the time but just now got the courage to start my own. I don't really plan on TONS and people reading it, if any. But I did want to kinda sorta document my days trying to be a runner and now cyclist. Hopefully y'all enjoy "listening" to my awesome life stories and come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment