Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Muddy Buddy!

So this isn't going to be some HUGE post about how organized the people were or anything but I did want to post more pictures and since I needed to catch up on 800 millions days in the last post I didn't want to make it any longer by including this.

So as I mentioned earlier my friend wanted to dress up ( which I thought was an awesome idea). So, we ended up on dressing up as Robin Sparkles and Jessica Glitter. This meant that we pretty much just dress up like kids from Saved By The Bell aka early 90s. Which again, I am completely fine with. I wish this style would come back crazy hard core.

Our awesome jackets that we got a goodwill. We stayed up the night before to bedazzle em. I think they turned out pretty good.
When we saw this mud pit. Ana and I decided that we weren't going to be like the people that slowly walk through it and barely get muddy at all. We were like... it's called muddy buddy for a reason... to get muddy. So we both agreed that when it was our time to go through we were going on a rampage.
start line

one of the walls we had to climb over
The course was really nice... VERY hilly though. I'll admit, we walked pretty much the whole time. We weren't really in it for the time though. We had WAY to many clothes on to be trying to do it at a crazy fast pace. Plus, I haven't been running as much as I should and I'm sure Ana has done none.

So by the time we made it to the mud pit... my awesome friend let me ump in with a vengeance while she just stayed back and took her sweet time.


I tried to go back and get her more muddy but thought that if she really didn't want to I wasn't going to force her. I ate a nice piece of dirt right after this picture. I had a good time, mud and all. I would do another one but the next time I think I wanna do one that's a little more hard core. Like the Warrior Dash series or Tough Mudder. It was a blast though!
Gettin' all the mud off was not...

No comments:

Post a Comment