Tuesday, June 5, 2012

To much espanol.

I'm taking a Spanish class this summer and we have homework that is due online once a week. Me, being the awesome person I am decided that I wanted to put it off and I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to complete it all. Yuck. I really wanted to go run but didn't have enough time (it took me over 2 hours to finish a weeks worth of homework). What was even worse was the fact that I didn't get good sleep on Saturday night (thank you roomie!), had to stay up to finish my book report till past 11 pm on Sunday (my fault completely), and then had to wake up super early for Spanish. I'm not normally that bad with planning my school work but when I tried to start my book report I just couldn't think at all and nothing was coming out. It took me three hours to get two small paragraphs. Which threw off me starting on my Spanish. Needless to say... This week I'm going to keep up with my homework so that doesn't happen again. 

libro be espanol
I also got this in the mail yesterday...

I decided to buy a subscription because I was buying them at the store, which is WAY more expensive, plus they told me I was gunna get all these CRAZY AWESOME FREE gifts. Which they weren't. I was very disappointed in the free "books". They were more like pamphlets. Well... for $12 I guess it was a bad deal. I do read the magazines I get but I don't think I will be resubscribing when my time it up. I just don't think I'm that hardcore of a runner to need to read the stuff in there.

I did go running yesterday, GO ME! After my roomie and I finished watching the redbox we get like 80,000 years ago, I dropped them off and headed to the park.

I ran a quick mile (9:35), chugged my chocolate milk, and went home. Super quick, but I figure that is better than sitting on my butt all night. When I did my mile, unlike last time, I didn't stop running at all. I got a cramp one time and the other time I was just tired. When I started my run I was debating on running as quick as I could and taking walk breaks for the whole mile or just keeping a steady faster pace. Needless to say, when I started my run I still hadn't figured it out and started WAY to fast. Yesterday though I went in knowing that I just wanted to keep a faster steady pace and not stop at all and that's what I did! I was planning on doing two miles, run one walk for a quarter mile, then do another faster mile but after I finished my first one I started feeling nauseous.  I was hoping it would go away but it didn't so I just stopped after the one. I think it was because I ate dinner before I ran (well two hours before) and it didn't sit right or I ate to much. Either way, I'm never going to eat eggs and peanut butter (not together freak!) before a run again. 

When I got home from my run, roomie was watching this...

The O.C. for those that don't remember. So I sat down and joined her for two episodes. The O.C. is one of my favorite tv shows. I'm not gunna lie. I love it. Dawson's Creek would probably be my favorite, but they are VERY close.

No comments:

Post a Comment