Thursday, June 21, 2012

Project Time

I ran this morning. YAY. I planned on running 3 miles but by the time I got out of bed and got ready it was hot as crap outside. I did a faster 1.5 miles and called it good.

After my rub I ran some errands so I could finally finish cleaning my room. I realized that it's hard to clean and rearrange when you don't have anything to put stuff in. So, I ran to wal-mart to get some big clear buckets and then decided that I wanted to hang some art on my wall. I stopped by this place to pick up some paints and some blank canvases. 


After going to my last class for this term I came home and wanted to read up on Fifty Shades Darker but convinced myself that my room had been a Pigpen for long enough.


After an hour or so of cleaning I finally finished!



It looks so much nicer! I am super proud of myself. I still have some artwork that I need to work on to hang on the walls but other than that I shouldn't have to worry about doing any deep rearranging anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment