Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lazy Bum

So, I ended up being lazy all yesterday. Yes, I know. I'm a horrible person. Oh well. I rode my bike for the first time the day before so I didn't know what I was going to feel like. I decided to take the day off the night before just to make sure I wouldn't be sore. Not that I rode a hundred miles or anything but I just wanted to know what my body was going to do with the different kinda work I put it through. I felt fine all yesterday. I'm actually a little mad cause I would have love to have ran or gotten back on the bike but by the time all was said and done I was already in sun mode and wanted to get some vitamin D. I don't know about you but once I get the idea in my head that I'm going to be lazy there isn't anything else that I will do (unless someone told me I could get free tickets to see the Beibes Backstreet Boys if I ran a marathon and then I'm completely game).

Here is a picture of my bike.


So back to me being a bum... after I met up with my roomie for lunch, I went home put on my bathing suit, grabbed my fishing pole, and went to the dock. The condos I live in have a nice dock out on this marsh, creek thingy that's really pretty. It's also winding out there most the time so even though it's 137* out it doesn't feel that bad. I stayed out there for about an hour and a half. I didn't end up catching anything :(. I'm kinda glad I didn't though. I used to fish all the time when I was younger but I was dreading having to get the fish off the line if I hooked one. 


view from the dock
me

I'm kinda squinty (is that even a word?) in that pic but it was pretty sunny and I'm not trying to get a modeling contract so it'll have to do. Off that subject, I read this book last week and in it the guy talks about this drink (alcoholic) that tastes just like water. I don't really believe that but I HATE the taste of the stuff so I figured I would give it a try, can't hurt right? I went to the store, bought the vodka (we don't drink vodka so I had to spend a little money to pick some up), came home and went to put it in the freezer and guess what?



Yup, you guessed it. We already had a bottle (nearly full at that). I forgot that we had bought some to make pudding shots (which are amazing by the way). Oh well, it's a good thing this stuff doesn't go bad! Hopefully I will just really like this new drink and it'll be easy to get rid of. If not I might end up selling it on craig's list. Well, I'm going to get some sun before I have to go to work. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment