Monday, June 25, 2012

Full of Fifty

Being the awesome totally boring person I am, my weekend was pretty dull. I had to work from 1-8 on Saturday and Sunday. Which means that I didn't do anything when I wasn't at work. My sister and me tried to catch up on The Office cause I just recently got into it, and we also ran on Sunday after work. I ran Saturday morning without her but with my training group. It was our first group run and I was a little nervous but it was fun. My sister had talked me into running Friday night (which I wasn't going to do since I was running with my group the next morning, but what can I say... I'm easily persuaded. Needless to say, when Saturday morning came I wanted to kill myself. I was going to do 2 laps, aka 30 mins of running, but chickened out after only a lap. Better than nothing though! I also noticed this...


I've ran everyday this past week except for Monday. I think it's pretty good. I'm not going to do that again though. I have a training schedule that started Saturday so I'm going to follow that and use it as an excuse to not run everyday.

While I was at work I noticed the google doddle and decided to try and crack the code. Did anyone else have fun with that? I did, mainly cause I was at work and had nothing better to do but it was a good way to pass the time. 


Loads of fun.

After I played with that for WAY to long I got my Fifty on.


My roommate has already finished the series and I'm trying to play catch up. I will admit, I'm not a big fan of the books. Don't get me wrong, they aren't horrible, but they aren't that...um... awesome. I mean, I paid for the books so I'm going to read them but I don't feel like I just can't put them down. I'm fine with reading a chapter and than wondering off into space for the next 3 hours. I started on the last book this weekend and it is my favorite of the three by far. 

Have you read the series yet? Any other good series that you love to read?

I love reading and have tons of books. This meme is completely me.


I had to limit myself on how many books I can buy in a month. I go into Barnes and Noble for one book and end up spending 3 hours and over $100. It's a disease really.

No comments:

Post a Comment